Galapagos Tours Day 01
Exempt River Aguarico Paradise Huts
Flight from Quito in the Morning (10h30) towards Bitter Lake (11:00). Reception in the airport followed by the lunch. Transfer in bus towards Chiritza, 1½ hours to the Southeast of Bitter Lake in the borders the Aguarico River. Then you will be transported on a motorized canoe cross the Aguarico River until arriving at the Paradise Huts. Then take an exciting 1½ hour trip and eat supper. Take an optional nocturnal long walk.
Galapagos Tours Day 02:
Long walk - Paradise Huts
After the breakfast, take a long walk by the forest (Property of 110 hectares) of the Paradise Huts to see the great variety of species of plants and animal life. You are going to observe the tree of “Ceibo”, the greatest tree in the forest. The lunch in the cabins will be followed by a visit to the home of an indigenous family to see a demonstration and to participate in the use of BLOWPIPES (typical musical instruments). Supper.
Galapagos Tours Day 03:
Visits San Pablo
We will eat breakfast followed by a visit to San Pablo, the community of the Siona Sequoias, to learn the customs and quality of life. Return to the cabins for the lunch. In afternoon go on an indigenous canoe in the Aguarico River. Supper (4 day groups).
Galapagos Tours Day 04:
After the breakfast, go towards Seguayas to visit the house of the Shaman that will reveal some secrets of the jungle, its medicinal plants and their uses. Lunch. In afternoon navigate in the Shushufindi River, an excellent opportunity to observe birds. Supper and goodbye cocktail.
Galapagos Tours Day 05:
Exit towards Chiritza Return to Quito
Early in the morning eat breakfast and exit towards Chiritza in canoe and soon on a bus towards Bitter Lake to take the return flight to Quito.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- - Lodging.
- - Tour of FIVE days: 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 suppers.
- - Tour of FOUR days: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 suppers.
- - Routes and visits with bilingual naturalistic guide.
- - Tours in canoe.
- - Transport from Bitter Lake towards the Cabins and vice versa.
- - Dull of Rubber and life jackets.
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INLUDE:
- - Exempt aerial Ticket - Bitter Lake - Exempt.
- - (present price USD 122.00).
- - Spirits nor gaseous.
- - Personal Expenses.
- - Entered the community of San Pablo (usd 3.00 p/p).
- - Ponchos of water.
ARTICLES NESESSARY TO TAKE:
- - poncho impermeable.
- - a lantern with batteries.
- - Protective lot, cap or hat, glasses.
- - Repelentes against insects.
- - a jacket or sweater shirt.
- - original Passport, one does not copy.
SUGGESTED ARTICLES TO TAKE:
- - Binoculars.
- - Material of reading.
- - light trousers.
- - a t-shirt of long sleeve.
- - Two short trousers and t-shirts.
- - Bathing Suit.
- - Camera with roll HANDLE 400.
- - plastic Covers.
- - Sandals.